• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
Ok it is getting time to start getting the numbers together to plan for the dinner. So if you could please post up a head count, and if you plan on staying with the group or if you have made you own arrangements.

Justin

Ill try and make it, it all depends on my flying schedual though.. Ill be comming from Alb NM

I plan to be there. I've been working on a BBQ grill that mounts on my trailer.

Count me in!!!

I'll be there all week camping with the group. Should just be me.

Ken

I plan on camping there with the group all week with my daughter, except for a couple days down in Durango:) My brother Greg will be with me also on sat and sun. Adam

Last edited:
I'll be there after work on the 26th. My buddy was wondering if he could come too, he's got a YJ though.... I told him it shouldn't be a problem.. He'll just be the outcast in the group.

kemosabee said:
I'll be there after work on the 26th. My buddy was wondering if he could come too, he's got a YJ though.... I told him it shouldn't be a problem.. He'll just be the outcast in the group.

Your buddy is more than welcome to attend.Someone is showing up in a damn yellow TJ so the YJ wont be the only outcast.:gag: :D

planefixer said:
Your buddy is more than welcome to attend.Someone is showing up in a damn yellow TJ so the YJ wont be the only outcast.:gag: :D
Hell yeah! Bring more SWBs.:clap: I don't want to be the only topless one there.:party:

I didn't want to start another thread on this but, for those of us that are still have their names in black, would we be able to get our names in red while we are there? I've been meaning to do it for awhile now (i'm just lazy) but I figured it would be a good chance for recruitment...

I am gonna try to make Black Bear run and maybe Friday also. I won't be camping with y'all since I am about 1 1/2 hours south and will be driving back to sleep in my own bed!:spin1:

kemosabee said:
I didn't want to start another thread on this but, for those of us that are still have their names in black, would we be able to get our names in red while we are there? I've been meaning to do it for awhile now (i'm just lazy) but I figured it would be a good chance for recruitment...

Membership is all handled through National B.O.D.- chapters don't have the ability to process memberships.

Bob Loose will be there with "Clifford" the bus and family. He's definitely in for the Montrose runs.

kemosabee said:

The rule is that if you aren't driving an XJ, you have to buy a round of beer. :party:

Back