• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'90 XJ Part out or complete Sale

Nickell80

NAXJA Forum User
I need the money for school more than I need to fix up this XJ so I thought I would see what kind of interest it will get and possibly part it out if somebody doesn't want to buy it whole.

Jeep is in Sierra Vista, AZ and I live in Tucson (about 90 min away) but I am in SV until Monday night and can check on parts but won't be able to get anything major until I get it to my storage unit in Tucson.

Drive/Power train: The Jeep runs and drives well. Engine (4.0) could use a tune up but is very strong for 190k and had been sitting in the desert for about 4 years before we got it, trans shifts perfect, Transfer case needs chain (have one waiting at Oreilly for $70), need to check again but pretty sure the rear is a 35 but is in good condition, front Dana 30 non-vac in good condition but needs u joints, need to verify but pretty sure it has 3.55 gears.

Interior: Seats could use a good steam cleaning but no rips, carpet is gone, hatch shocks (or whatever they're called) are shot, pretty much everything else is a little dusty but works well.

Will get some pics tomorrow morning.

That's all I can think of right now, let me know if there is anything you need.
thumbup.gif

Oh, I also have a Lubelocker gasket for the D30 for sale.

Here are some pics I just got, It's not pretty because my brother started sanding it down to paint but never got a chance.
Drove it for about 2 hours around on some trails and it ran fine even in 4wd.

I also forgot to mention in the original post but it has a brand new Fuel Pump, Starter, and all the wiring had just been gone through at a certified shop so all the lights and electrics work great.

2011-05-29_12-15-00_155.jpg

2011-05-29_12-15-32_881.jpg

2011-05-29_12-15-55_573.jpg

2011-05-29_12-16-38_779.jpg

2011-05-29_12-17-05_951.jpg

im wondering if those seats would work in my 90 limited, let me know when u need help dude, im here if u need a hand

im wondering if those seats would work in my 90 limited, let me know when u need help dude, im here if u need a hand

The seats on mine aren't power but I can't see why they wouldn't.

And i'll let you know once I get it to Tucson if it doesn't just sell complete. Im still on the fence about actually selling it but right now I could just use the money for school so that I would be able to buy any Jeep I wanted with the money I will be making afterwards.

SOLD!!!

As I was adjusting the brakes on my white Jeep some Mexican dudes came by asking if my green ZJ was for sale, I told him no but the grey one was and ended getting cash for it. haha more school money.

Back