• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Kevin, my 2018 f150 ccsb w ecoboost is soon to be up for grabs, I bought brand new n put a lot of highway miles on it. Its clean and has a leveling kit w 20" rims n 33x12.50 as well as factory aluminum wheels w stock tires. I picked up a steal (literally it had been stolen) 2015 Escape w EcoBoost that is the twin to John's, so I'm going to put miles on it and get me an older truck for the few times I need to haul trailers or dirt bikes.

Kevin, my 2018 f150 ccsb w ecoboost is soon to be up for grabs, I bought brand new n put a lot of highway miles on it. Its clean and has a leveling kit w 20" rims n 33x12.50 as well as factory aluminum wheels w stock tires. I picked up a steal (literally it had been stolen) 2015 Escape w EcoBoost that is the twin to John's, so I'm going to put miles on it and get me an older truck for the few times I need to haul trailers or dirt bikes.

How do you like it? I hear the 10 speed transmission is pretty sweet. I love my 2016 with the 6 speed.

Last edited:
It has been quiet around here lately. Is everyone still surviving the Rona? Rumors are strong that our lovely governor is going to lock Michigan down again.

supposed to go to Michigan for a week in August...

I hope that woman doesn't lock it down...

mac 'already gonna be stuck at campground a bunch' gyvr

We have the grand kids here, they are supposed to do a 14 day quarantine when they go back to IL

a7fafb1e91cff7095981a1e8681b7d98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We got isolation last week as the kid got possibly exposed at work in an outbreak. The cloth or surgical masks are a whole lot better than the N95, or Scott masks.

supposed to go to Michigan for a week in August...

I hope that woman doesn't lock it down...

mac 'already gonna be stuck at campground a bunch' gyvr

The wife heard Aug 1st last night. Which would make tons of sense... make all the schools develop plans for a "safe" return than lock things down so they can't. :doh:

The wife heard Aug 1st last night. Which would make tons of sense... make all the schools develop plans for a "safe" return than lock things down so they can't. :doh:

That would be dumb...

mac 'we arrive Aug 2nd' gyvr

Im thinking of going up to silver lake Aug. 15th weekend, unless they lock it all down.

Too damn long. Granted, I don't have a wheelable jeep at the moment but that should be fixed hopefully next month or so.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I dunno...

we've looked at 3 houses in the last 2 days...

mac 'maybe making an offer tomorrow...' gyvr

Every house in my neighborhood that is for sale is pending. And they are all selling for 60-80k more than I owe, I could probably make 80k if I sell but I kinda like the neighborhood wonder how long this market is going to rise before it crashes.

Me at the campground: "that dude next to us has the most annoying voice"

Also me: plays bluegrass on the radio.

Went out to silver lake for a toyota event ended up making a jeep friend. Camp neighbor ( not the same as the one mentioned above)had a clean XJ told him about NAXJA and he said he signed up so hopefully he finds his way to the MWC.

20200815_181412.jpg 20200815_181743.jpg

Back