• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Star Trek vs Star Wars

WOW. I love both the series and the movies. Star Trek is my favorite program on SciFi.

Yea I'm going to have to take Kirk on this one.

Those cruisers are big and SLOW, the Enterprise is quick and agile.

Kirk has slept with hot alien chicks from one side of the galaxy to the other. Luke is still trying to forget he kissed his sister. Han might be able to hang with Kirk but in the end Kirk still wins.

I don't know, I suspect Grand Admiral Thrawn could give Kirk a run for his money - all he'd need is a peek at Kirk's art collection...

I don't know, I suspect Grand Admiral Thrawn could give Kirk a run for his money - all he'd need is a peek at Kirk's art collection...

Ok you got me I don't even know who that dude is. Is he the guy with the extra skin at his throat?

Books? You mean there is more to Star Wars then just movies?

Only like 100 books taking place both before and after the original trilogy.

Never mind the comic series.

And Yes, Grand Admiral Thrawn (or any of the other GA's and any competent Imperial commander for that matter) could whup kirk in any kind of engagement.

As for the Enterprise being fast, I doubt it can out run Turbo-Lasers. And if it can, then all it takes is a couple of TIE Defenders to follow it.

I'd like to see what would happen if the Enterprise was boared by Stormtroopers. I don't think phasers would get them to far against Stormies with E-11's.

Heck, you could dock the Enterprise in the smallest (Victory-Class) Star Destroyer in the Imperial Fleet.

Wow.
I like Star Wars/Trek and all, but apparently not nearly as much as some of you guys. I need to read some of those books, methinks.

Only like 100 books taking place both before and after the original trilogy.

Never mind the comic series.

And Yes, Grand Admiral Thrawn (or any of the other GA's and any competent Imperial commander for that matter) could whup kirk in any kind of engagement.

As for the Enterprise being fast, I doubt it can out run Turbo-Lasers. And if it can, then all it takes is a couple of TIE Defenders to follow it.

I'd like to see what would happen if the Enterprise was boared by Stormtroopers. I don't think phasers would get them to far against Stormies with E-11's.

Heck, you could dock the Enterprise in the smallest (Victory-Class) Star Destroyer in the Imperial Fleet.

Holy sh*t, are you serious? Dude my level 14 bridge troll with an ice pick will kick your Jedi's ass!

Holy sh*t, are you serious? Dude my level 14 bridge troll with an ice pick will kick your Jedi's ass!

nah I just killed your troll with my mind

Forget that what if a Jedi assault team boarded the Enterprise.

Oh you've got phasers. Well I've got a muthaeffing lightsaber...

woooo woooo kssssh wooo wooo pew pew pew

Capt Kirk would get owned by a youngling.

Although I do love Star Trek and find it to be only slightly more realistic than Star Wars.

ALSO STAR TREK IS INFINITELY BETTER ON IMAX!

Back