• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 2000 XJ

xCWolf

Bring the Boom
NAXJA Member
Parting out a 00 XJ Forest Green with tan/black interior.

No spark, but the engine ran fine the last time it started and the trans is good as well.

I'm willing to ship any parts within reason (you want the trans/axles/engine you come pick it up.)

I'm also willing to sell the whole truck for a project if you'd like after I take my lift kit off it and put the factory suspension back on. I don't think its safe for highway travel unless you're willing to put ALOT of work into it. Would probably make a solid buggy if you wanted to chop/boatside it whatever.

Let me know what parts you need and if I have them and they work I'll rip it off and ship it to you. Just DM me the parts you need and an offer.

Thanks!

I could use the Efan. The Frame is cracked on mine and it moves around alot when turning on and off.

I need the pass side kick panel. Really only need the door to the fuse panel connections.

Thanks ,
Wayne

I could use the Efan. The Frame is cracked on mine and it moves around alot when turning on and off.

I have a generic fan and the aluminum bracket I used to mount it...worked just fine on mine for a couple years...I'll look and see if it's still around if you're still looking.

I found a stock one locally. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cargo area light cover? Silly... But none of the jys have it

@Veeb0rg foglight switch went in my new jeep

@Shoeter I have it PM me an offer and shipping info

Back