• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Solid Fab labor...

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, neighbors!

This past weekend I won a Rock Solid Fab gift certificate entitled to free labor equivalent to $100. Expires 2-1-11. I'm pretty far from the SEC and won't be able to redeem this. So, if anyone is interested in buying it, PM me an offer. I'll probably just toss it in an envelope and incur the cost of the stamp. I was thinking $50 obo.

Lemme know!:thumbup:

Hey, neighbors!

This past weekend I won a Rock Solid Fab gift certificate entitled to free labor equivalent to $100. Expires 2-1-11. I'm pretty far from the SEC and won't be able to redeem this. So, if anyone is interested in buying it, PM me an offer. I'll probably just toss it in an envelope and incur the cost of the stamp. I was thinking $50 obo.

Lemme know!:thumbup:

How the hell did that get to WI anyhow?!

Hmmm, I may have made a typo on the GC's when I made them up, I'll have to look... none the less, it is supposed to be good until Feb of 2012, so if you get one, they will be honored until then!

Sorry, I didn't get back to this thread sooner. It expires one year after issue date...issue date of 2-1-11. Sorry. My bad. So it expires 2-1-12.

But yeah, I attended Winterfest in Attica, IN and won it from the raffle.

In this case, one could say you have the "Biloxi Blues"....Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sale Pending.

SOLD!! Close it out, delete it, whatever. Good doing business in the SEC. :cheers:

Back