• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ Feeler

smcdonaldaz

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all,

Daughter was rear ended in my '96 4-door and the insurance company totaled it. Black, 3" lift, quick disconnects, adjustable track bar, nearly new 31's, 140k ish miles. Tow hitch took the brunt of the impact. Bucked the cargo area, right rear quarter and some down the side. Still drivable and tracks straight. Would make a good platform for a doorless buggy as some of the buckling interferes with the passenger doors.

Any interest? Would rather not part this but may need to eventually.

Will get some this week. It's driveable and my daughter has it still. Anything specific you want to see?

Yes 4x4, straight 6, AW-4 auto, D30 front, Chrysler 8.25" rear. unfortunately the '96 could go either way on spline count and I never pulled it apart to count. It does have discos on the front, overhead console that displays the temp, lighted sun visors and a nice aftermarket stereo and speakers.

I'll be home this weekend and will get any pics you may want. All the doors(power)and glass are in tact

Yes 4x4, straight 6, AW-4 auto, D30 front, Chrysler 8.25" rear. unfortunately the '96 could go either way on spline count and I never pulled it apart to count. It does have discos on the front, overhead console that displays the temp, lighted sun visors and a nice aftermarket stereo and speakers.

I'll be home this weekend and will get any pics you may want. All the doors(power)and glass are in tact

I have a manul with manual windows. Damn... I need an ax15 and manual doors. oh well. It was worth a shot. I might still be able to use it though. Shoot me your price and let me think it over.

I do but have a potential that's coming by Friday to take a look. I'll post if it sells.

Back