• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides OF MArch Barnwell March 13th - 15th

Jay, Chia, Will and Ian... ready for another 2 hours on twister?

I am sorry it took this long to decide on a place but I know most of us want to include all areas of this chapter. Gilmer is the most central park to everyone so I do agree it makes sense. I mean most people, myself included, don't want to have to dive 7+ hours to the same park evey year. I guess we need to make a rotating list of parks to use every year.

I still have those raffle iteams to add to the collection. I will start hitting up the sponsors today for some more goodies. Ok well then all thats left is the menu to work on and getting the word out to everyone.... And try and find the 81+ members we have in this chapter that don't seem to be alive anymore.

For those of you who have never been on a run with us, it's a lot of fun....not just the wheeling either!

All levels of skill and rigs can attend. On my first run, I took my bone stock '86 and the nice people of this chapter drove easier trails than they could have (and probably wanted to) just so that I could be included.

The last run, we started out as one big group doin' easy trails, then those who wanted to do some tougher stuff broke off and did that while the rest stayed on the easier stuff.

This is a very good, and patient, group of people to wheel and with which to learn. Even if your rig isn't lifted, locked, and loaded, you can still come out and have a good time. There is always someone who will ride the easier trials with you. Even if your ride isn't ready, you can come out and someone will let you ride with them.

Back