• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spidertrax spacers, Alloy USA shafts, 17x9 Alum wheels

rthill97tj

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a Grand Cherokee brake upgrade and while I was there I went ahead and bought new wheels so since a Grand Cherokee hub is 5 on 5 I bought a set of Spidertrax wheel adapters for 5 on5 to 5 on 5.5. I also bought the rear ones to change it from 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5. I am saling both pair for $70 for each pair. They have only been on the vehicle for 5 months and look like brand new. Only reason I am getting rid of them is I installed the Warn hub conversion (5 on 5.5) and got Alloy Usa shafts and Walker Evans beadlocks

Also saling a pair of front Alloy USA chromoly dana 30/Rubicon 44 outer stub shafts for a TJ, XJ, WJ with spicer U-joints. They also have been on the vehicle for 5 months. Asking $200 for the pair.

Also have 5 brand new aluminum Extreme Alloy 1079 series 17x9 5 on 5.5 fake beadlock wheels with a 4 3/4 backspace. With the spacers/adapters above it gives the 3.5 backspacing most wheels have. 17x9s come only with a 4.75 backspace. Asking $400 for all five.

Will do a package deal for all of the above plus throw in a set of WJ hub bearings which are stronger than the XJ ones and if you do the brake/steering upgrade makes a huge difference. Will sale both spacers/adapters, hubs, alloy usa stub shafts, and all five wheels for a package price of $700. Thanks

Located in North Georgia

sent pm

Back