• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1985 Jeep Wagoneer (XJ) - Cheap

attworth

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 85 Jeep. Runs extremely well. Starts right up every time. Has a brand new carb on it. Body is okay - it's a Jeep, not a Mercedes. Interior is decent at best. It's got a lot of mud inside.

The only bad thing is it needs a new transmission. I have a contact for one for 100$, just don't have the time or desire to fix it. Have two t-cases that come with it. An NP229 and an NP228 (currently installed, speedo cable doesn't connect right.) The car is driveable in 4wd Low, but that's it. If you're local you could drive it home okay, you just can't go over about 20mph.

Anyway, I'm not looking to get much for it. I'll throw in some 2" coil spacers and 1.5" rear greaseable shackles. If no one buys it soon I'm just going to fix it and drive it. Right now the money is more appealing, however.

Tony
cowboywithnoboots(at)yahoo(dot)com

Back