• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for some polished alum wheels

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
Who makes a 15x8 polished aluminum wheel with 4" of backspacing. I cant seem to find a wheel with those measurements. Eagle has several but all i have seen is the 15x8 with 3.25 bs. Im hoping to find something with a simulated beadlock. Im going to run 33 12.5 15's on 5.5" lift. Any thoughts or advise would be appreciated. Thanks

So it looks like 3.75 bs is as close as im gonna get. I was just worried that they would stick out to far and rub my fender flares when stuffed. Do you guys think i should go with a 10" wheel with a 12.5 tire? Ive searched and found many people running 12.5's with 8" wheels but just wondering what would be the best looking.

I would definetely go with the 8 inch wheel. I had this setup on mine with 33x12.5's and 15x8 wheels with 3.625 BS...It worked very well...but 3.75 should be better IMO.

Back