• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fordyce cleanup on Oct. 9th.

Dam you Jess I wish I lived closer to your neck of the woods. :smsoap:

I would just like to say thanks from SoCal what you guy do at Fordyce and Rubicon it a great thing. Maybe next year I'll take some time an join you guys.

Thanks again.

I will be attending and participating for sure, that is a damn fun trail. I will sign up on the other board too. I plan on leaving late Friday afternoon. Jes, PM me and maybe we can hook up on Friday night somewhere.

Bryan

So, I'll be at Cisco Grove campground Friday afternoon. Anyone else want to help out on this?

I'm bringing my buddy up there with me. He's never run anything like Fordyce before. So are we going to run the whole trail as well as clean up, or are most people just running halfway and then back out? Any sort of plan for you Jes? I would like to help clean as well as run the trail to meadow lake. I most likely will be at Cisco grove on Friday afternoon as well.

Jes said:
I'm just going up to work, I really wasn't planning on running the trail.

So what is your plan then? Just wondering. I plan on working on the trail on Saturday and then wheeling the rest of the way on Sunday. You game? Or are you not staying Saturday night?

Back