• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1967 C10, 350 SBC, short wood bed stepside

Catch22

NAXJA Forum User
1967 C10 Short Step Side with wood bed. This is a project I dove into and would like to move on to something else (XJ/MJs). 350 v8, Topend rebuild, brand new black Edelbrock 14063 Carburetor with Electric Choke (less than 100 miles), brand new Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, new water pump, Plugs/wires, etc. Proform 141-758 - Chevrolet Black Crinkle Finish Dress-Up Kit and Wireloom. New fan and fan clutch, new radiator. New fuel pump. New front drum to disk conversion (TruckShop in CA). Smoothies and brand new wheels (less than 100 miles). Brand new battery (Aug) from Advance. Dual side flowmasters. Stock height suspension kit from LMC and I milled my own wood bed slats to be installed (comes with LMC metal strips/hardware).

Will sell with new LMC carpet, full gauge cluster, LMC mirrors and other parts I have stashed away.

Needs paint and bodywork if you want, could use rocker work. She has sat for some time. Chrome has rusted now due to sitting, unsure if it can be fixed, not spending anymore time to find out.
Solid Rat Rod.
Considering offers. Over 8,500 invested. I need her gone so I can bring home my MJ.

Back