• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm Upgrade Questions (lots)

I plan to, but I cannot find a way to post pictures from my computer. I can't seem to find any info in the FAQ's either, other than instructions. I don't have the "manage attachments" button as mentioned in the instructions. Do I have to be a paid member to post pictures? I see some others that are not paid members posting pictures..

If you are going to use a comp you need to use a third party to host the images. If you use your phone get tapatalk. It hosts the images for you. I have had the tapatalk pro for like ten years. Easiest way to do forums on your phone.

For free image hosting I've been using imgbox
https://imgbox.com/

"500x500 or 800x800 pixel (resized)" for the photo size works pretty well for BB forums.

After uploading the photo, copy and paste the BB-code directly into your text

Last edited:
I was shown to just add a pic to an album then copy the url from there... that option might be a paying members perk tho...

And I can edit :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I remember back in the day I used Photobucket. I'll look into Imagebox too. Or just become a paying member!:thumbup:

I’m not a rep or anything but besides the edit function and free stickers and membership card and cool NAXJA Member under your avatar... supporting the wealth of knowledge on here is a steal at 30$!

Back