• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/26-29/09 AZ RockFest '09

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time of year again folks. Last year some of you guys came out and had a blast. You know who you are. Well we're doing it again.

Where/When
3/26-29/09 AZ RockFest '09 @ Florence Junction, AZ.

We'll have something for everyone. Mild to Wild. So mark your calenders and head east. See you there. More info will be following
including trails, campground information, directions e.t.c.

Last edited:
I tell you what boyz. I have been wheelin' and off-roadin' for most of my life.
I have never had more fun than I had at last years Rockfest!

Who is in with me this year?

Come on Santa, you know I still love you!

:D

I should be there Rick....... put me down for the couch in your motorhome bud :D

Last year was such a blast, im looking forward to getting back there.

PLus it will mark the one year anniversary since we last wheeled with Kyung..... Im hoping he'll make it back there!

I might have been in, but I'll be getting intimate with a torch and welder that month.

;)

Alright guys, this event is going to be better then last year in 2008. And we would like to invite all you guys/girls & family to come out and enjoy the rocks, old mine trails and some Big A$$ cactus....

We have a great crew out here, and some narly off camber trails. With joining us here you will all so be treated to a great dinner and a great raffle that currently exceeds over $3000.00 dollas!

We will have a large campsite, enough room for tents, RV, and trucks..

Lets start the year with some real good wheeling.....:peace:

Back