• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Tow Hooks

BTaylor

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anybody looking for a cheap route for front recovery points? I bought these off ChzMan a month or so ago and never even pulled them out of the box, got a front bumper coming instead. I can ship or bring to Winterfest, just looking for what I paid.. $50

Had someone asking if it came with the hardware and I wasn't sure what all it had being I never opened them, Cheese Man chimed in... Time is running out, cheap front recovery points for Winterfest!

there are brackets, hooks and the long "through frame" bolts in there and a couple of the bolts to mount the hooks to the brackets, if I recall, there may be 1 missing bolt or 1 that was seized up, I cant remember. Either way, any missing hardware can be picked up at the local hardware store for under $5 easily. I bought these new last year, put them on to pass Winterfest tech inspections, wheeled 1 day (never used the hooks), came home and took them off and sold the Jeep. They may be a little dusty/dirty and the bolts may have a little surface rust on them from the items sitting out back with the bumper that came off. They are totally usable and a good deal.

These used to sell like hot cakes for over $75, I can not believe they have not sold yet.

Cheese "$15 to ship makes them pretty cheap in the scheme of things" Man

Back