• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment shop in the chicagoland area?

4x4forlife

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys. finally got my xj back on all 4s last night and need an alignment BAD. well i live in warrenville il and was wondering if anyone new of any shops with deals right now. also are there any shops out there that i shouldnt even step through there doors??

Thanks

trevor

see ya on the trail.... well hopefully.

I just did a search for Firestone dealers in Chicago, and there were 5.

I bought a $110.00 Firestone lifetime alignment deal for mine 5 or 6 years ago, and it has paid for itself many times over. Every time I do ANY mod to the suspension, or even just hit a too big pothole I bring it in.

Just a Suggestion.

John

cool thanks. theres actually a firestone literally 2 blocks away from my work.. and its on my way home and to work. I think ill look into that on the way home. Thanks

GI-John said:
I just did a search for Firestone dealers in Chicago, and there were 5.

I bought a $110.00 Firestone lifetime alignment deal for mine 5 or 6 years ago, and it has paid for itself many times over. Every time I do ANY mod to the suspension, or even just hit a too big pothole I bring it in.

Just a Suggestion.

John

I would take John's advice....when I think of wheels and tires....John is the first person that comes to mind.

Rev

Beezils house, free home brew, heated garage, cute girls across the alley... nuff said.... id give him a PM

Cost = FREE

Chewy

Lou's Sales on State St (Roosevelt 38) in Geneva. $49 they have a custom jig. Joe is svc mgr. Only Toe really needs to be set on an XJ.

They are a Jeep specialty shop in biz since 46

Back