• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels and tires for sale - Richmond, VA

ThePhantum

NAXJA Forum User
So here's what I've got:

5 - Factory Canyon Rims from an 02 TJ Sport. Excellent condition. They are wrapped with 30"x9.5" Wrangler GSA's. Tread is minimal on 4 of them (50K+). However, one tire has less than 1000 miles on it. $450 + shipping

5 - 30"x9.5"x15" BFG AT's. 4 of the tires have just over 10,000 miles, the other one has just under 6000 miles. $375 + shipping

I would prefer not to ship (it's a PITA) and I'm willing to drive within a 75 mile radius of Richmond to deliver...or meet halfway, which ever is less.

PM me if your interested.

BTW - If you want both the rims and the BFG's...I'll work something out on the price for taking it all off my hands....PM me.

Rock On!

Steve

Here's some pics...

The tires:
tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

The wheels:
wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

Rock On!

Steve

Last edited:
The BFG's are sold. The Canyons are still available and the price is $50 lower...I want them out of my garage! To reiterate:

5 - Factory Canyon Rims from an 02 TJ Sport. Excellent condition. They are wrapped with 30"x9.5" Wrangler GSA's. Tread is minimal on 4 of them (50K+). However, one tire has less than 1000 miles on it. $400 + shipping

I would prefer not to ship (it's a PITA) and I'm willing to drive within a 75 mile radius of Richmond to deliver...or meet halfway, which ever is less.

PM me if your interested.

The pics again...
wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

Rock On!

Steve

Back