• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lock right install Monday evening (bottled beer to offer)

IDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like there will be no time for the install of my front lock right. I am leaving Vegas at 7am Monday and have to work 50-60 hours between Thurs. and Sunday. I am still in the process of getting my now locked d44 under my XJ. I would greatly appreciate a hand as I am not very competent in locker installs. I will one up Beezil and offer bottled beer to anyone willing to lend a hand.

I helped install the gears in my front end and I helped install the NoSlip in my back diff. I'll have plenty of tools.

I like beer.......

I'll be glad to lend a hand, but I'm sure you can probably find someone with better credentials....

bburge

I'll be around......

I can offer technical help by yelling over at ya if you install close to where I am....

you can roll my beers over.

I've installed a few lockrights, 20 or so. I'll be around and glad to offer a hand.

Thanks all for the offers. I will be there Monday late afternoon. I will have my rear all done by time I leave. I am going to try and find time to do the front. I worked from 4am until 7pm today and it will be even longer tomorrow since it is the first Friday of the month. Please give beer suggestions so I know what to bring

You need to make time to get your front done. You will kick yourself for not doing it. I could unlock one of my hubs so you don't feel bad . I would rather be a day late than one locker short.

lockrite install in D30

If the istall is like the EZ locker then you will need to grind one of the ring gear teeth to get the cross pin shaft reinstalled. Not to worry though, I have a 4 " grinder that I will have with me.
GRNT

Back