• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete 98 XJ Partout

bill_j

NAXJA Forum User
98 Cherokee 4 door Black in color
102,623 miles
4.0 I6, Auto Trans, 4X4
Gray Interior
Power Moonroof
Power Windows and Door Locks
Cold A/C

It is in great shape and EVERYTHING works. It was hit in the driver side and totalled by my Uncle who was the original owner. Other than the DS door metal and support underneath and the front DS window its all good. Always maintained very well and is a stock Jeep that has only highway use. My uncle is very practical about things and thinks Im an idiot for racing my car at the strip and taking anything offroad that will go, and some things that shouldnt, lol.

I bought it from him just for the engine. I doubt if I will use anything else from it unless I decide to swap the front end on to my 92 XJ just for the updated look. As of right now everything is for sell less the engine and the engine computer is sold to another member on here. The front door hinges and one of the door latches might be pending sell but I have to PM the guy to find out.

I work away from home during the week and this particular weekend I am still working for the overtime. I will get some pictures as soon as I get home next weekend. Every last little part off this thing will go. Then whats left will go to the recyclers.

I am very reasonable on prices and try to price things a little cheaper than I see that I would have to pay on here or ebay for the same parts if I ever need them. I just cant store it all.

I am also open to any trades to help with my little jeep project. So far my Jeep is a stock 92 XJ M5speed 4X4. I have a 3 inch skyjacker lift that has crappy rear blocks and that is it so far as for mods I want to add this winter. I also have some half worn out 31s on old jeep wheels I can get by with but would like some bigger tires if I can get more lift. Would really prefer 33's and as much lift as need and Im not afraid to cut this thing up too. Shipping is not a problem for me at all. I have sold parts online for 10 years plus and have plenty of good feedback if anyone needs references. Shipping will be on buyers dime but will do anything I can to help. Local pickup is welcome as well and if its worth my while I would drive a short distance to meet up with parts. PM me or shoot me an email with questions.

I need a driver side front bucket. Mine is broke. I need the whole thing top to bottom. Would need shipped unless you will be near st. louis anytime. Also, please send a pic to [email protected] I need it to match my 2000 sport gray interior. Thanks!

Ill take a look at it and get pics when I get home next weekend. I really have no clue how much shipping would be but it would be stout I imagine.

how much for the passenger side interior trim (between a and b pillar) that that runs above the door/window? it is the piece that has the 'oh sh!t' handle on it...i snapped mine the other day. shipped to 02045? thanks

How much for the plastic trim(kick panel?) that runs under the drivers seat, stepped om mine and cracked it badly. Also, how much for the rear drivers side brake light housing, and front wiper motor.

All shipped to 47909

I'd like to know what you'd want for these parts shipped to 28604

Oil Pressure send unit
Rocker switch for rear wiper
front bumper (don't need caps)
transmission range sensor
A/C compressor

Thanks,
Liam

pics of bumper and price with caps shipped to 92277

Back