• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-19 Spring creek.

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Spring creek. Some showed interest in a spring creek run on saturday. So i decided i would post up a new thread for NEXT weekend. Same plan possibly.

Post up if your thinking about going/want to go. Would like someone to go that has run the trail as well. Since this'll be my first time running it!

Last edited:
FYI the colo sprgs christian 4wd's are doing SC on the 19th so if you guys go it'll be crowded. They ussually have 20-25 rigs.

they aren't leaving the springs till 8:00 so if you get ahead of em you should be OK.

If they are leaving springs' at 8 we should be able to get ahead of them no problem. I'm still up for it, if everyone is up for meeting up early at that Starbucks we should be alright.

If not we can always choose another trail, I just wanna wheel!

Okay since there isn't much interest then I am going to skip it. I want to run Dakan to see how this jeep works on the rocky part (my favorite part of rampart range) I am thinking Sunday afternoon.

Alright! Should be a decent run. I got my brake lines done and the arb all rewired again. It all works better then I expected. Its not leaking now for some reason! Should be there though

Back