• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 2 door 5spd for sale

ifixit8

NAXJA Forum User
It's a 1994 jeep cherokee Lifted 5.5 Inches!!!! 2 door, 4.0 straight 6, 5speed manual trans, Tow package.

Mileage is 200XXX.
I have owned this truck for about 2 yrs and have just about rebuilt it. The prior owner didn't do the lift correctly, so i fixed that and the list began.

It has had many parts replaced
1. almost the whole cooling system, water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, serpbelt.
2. clutch and flywheel
3. new hubs and u-joints on the front
4. Tires are 31" cooper allterraines bought about 3k ago
5. New adjustable track bar, sway bar disconnects, rebuilt rear leaf springs, Rubican express coil springs
6. added power locks
7. new blue camo headliner
8. tinted the windows
9. just last week the passenger ball joints got replaced
10. new power steering pump pully
11. Night shades on the taillights and the corner turnsignals

I think thats about it for the new stuff. it does have the typical rust for this area, but that can be easily fixed. I am also open to trades for something that is good on gas. I am currently going to college and the gas is just killing me. This thing gets 14mpgs, which ain't bad for the lift/tire/gearing combo. but i need to be 30+mpgs.

Thanks,

Devin

I can post more pics on request

189218_205493702794174_100000006377147_811677_5838458_n.jpg

Last edited:
This is a solid Jeep. She runs great, clutch feels great, drives real good. Devin is a freind of mine, and he has maintiained her good, and he's real nice to her. Good luck with the sale bud, hope it goes well, oh it does have a t-case, a 231 to be exact....i dont think brendan would make the same mistake twice lol

ill even include the component speakers in this thing valued new at $400!!!! because if i remove them it wouldn't look good interior wise.

Back