• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheelin sometime between Oct 10-16. input?

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
Since Moab went down the shitter for my crew. who wants to wheel between oct 10 n 16? I'm off all week. I wanna go for a few days. Bvflorence? Table mesa? Payette? Anyone down for going up to the cracks or want to go run the Chile trails in cruices? Who wants to wheel? Majority will decide. Our is there already a run somewhere?

well i cant figure out how to edit my original post. looks like weve got a crew goin out to table mesa oct 12-13. possibly the 14 as well or maybe break off and head to payson for a day or 2 also. would love to see some xjers out.

I may be able to make it up there to TM one day this weekend. What trails are you planning on running? Meet up time, etc.? I'll know for sure if I can go later this week. Depends on work schedule.

gonna run whatever everyone wants to run. probably some big boy stuff at some point. but gonna run all the normal junk. terminator. anaconda. blah blah. we are gonna try to get there friday night. but the main group is meetin at the crapper at 7 saturday. we'll be there til sun night.

Back