• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCKTOBERFEST 21 and AOAA waiver

Registered. Do I need to PM someone my shirt size?

Also, Jonestown KOA is another campground not too far from Twin Grove, one exit south on 81.
I've visited there, nice grounds with all amenities, plus the creek runs thru it if you want to do a bit of fishing.
Fwiw, I'd look to stay close to TwinGrove Park, that's our dinner and night activities home base.
Aoaa is a solid 30+ minute ride from that, and the majority of our group. The dinner and "evening activities " are held at Twin Grove for good reason. There are plenty of places near or in there that can be of great help if any problems arise.
Rich

Last edited:
Good. Last time any of us went anywhere Echo Valley, the general feeling was "Run Away. Fast.".

That said, I just checked their website out of curiosity and the photos they've posted suggest the place has at least been cleaned up and redone a bit. Wouldn't have suspected that...

Good. Last time any of us went anywhere Echo Valley, the general feeling was "Run Away. Fast.".

That said, I just checked their website out of curiosity and the photos they've posted suggest the place has at least been cleaned up and redone a bit. Wouldn't have suspected that...

I've heard that as well, from a couple different sources, but management has not changed.
It still needs a LOT of cleaning up before it can be a viable option in my mind. Twin Grove is far from the cheapest option, but thanks to some people still there in management, we remain in good standing, they are always helpful to us in so many ways.
Rich

a c , we've always done well at Twin Grove. Only been a couple issues over the years, which makes for a fairly good batting average, all things considered.

Back