• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how wide is to wide? will this work?

2000Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
well i just ordered my lift and i found a good deal on tires locally. 5 super swamper ltbs for 350 bux. so i can pass it up they are 33x1350x15 on 15x10 rims with 3.75" backspacing. now the only thing is that i need to get spacers that will change the bolt pattern. will i be to wide with this setup? i know the spacers add like 1.25 inchs if i remember correctly.

ill have to run flares to be legal and i hope that they will work..

i posted up on jeepforum and people are saying that in order to be able to turn i will have to have at least 6-8 inches of lift.

i was hoping to run bushwaker tj flares with my lift to get the coverage that i need. i will be trimming my fender heavily because i am going to hopefully be running these with a rustys 3" full pack kit with a 1.75" spacer up front to keep things level.

i will be sitting about this height

trxus1.jpg

vetteboys rig above hope he doesnt mind

it would be cheaper to get the right wheels and the right backspacing, and have it done the right way. you can get cragar soft 8s in a 15x10 for under 50 a piece

$20 more per axle and you could get the right rims.

i found another set

5 34x1050 on american racing 767 rims w/ 3.75 backspacing. i think i may go with these. they cost a little more 550 for all 5.

will these ones fit better?

2000Cherokee said:
i found another set

5 34x1050 on american racing 767 rims w/ 3.75 backspacing. i think i may go with these. they cost a little more 550 for all 5.

will these ones fit better?
Yeah they'll fit better width wise, if I don't buy them first! :laugh3: The guy is supposed to get me pics this weekend.

That wheel combo will put a helluva lot of stress on your ball joints. So you might want to invest in a ball joint press.

Back