• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To Yoke or not to Yoke

ExxJayy1998

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, new to forums, in Highlands Ranch moving back after too many years gone in Chicago. I need some advise/help with a rig I'm bout to buy. So I sold my 99 survivor XJ in Oswego IL, had to sell before I left. 1st order of business in Denver....move family, buy XJ, eat. So Im picking up a 98 which is well preserved and is almost 98% complete (lift). It has a shackle relocation installed recently and needs a slip yoke eliminator. Issue is all my tools and equipment are in storage until I get a house. I need it as a driver yesterday for work and for fun later. This is usually something I would tackle myself after watching the how to videos. Can someone give me advise on anyone you know who can handle this soon/easy/not too much $$$. My hands are tied, I have no garage, no contacts. Someone throw me a bone.

Back