• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost and Found

How about a small Tupperware container with a pink lid in the back of someones jeep? ;)

I lost a pair of lightly insulated "Western Safety" gloves..blue in color....no big deal though really..

I somehow ended up with a patchwork quilt (mostly blue) that doesn't belong to me. Rob and Tess, that yours? Maybe one of the boys left it on my trailer and I packed it up.

I lost 2 Dana 35 axles and parts, anyone saw what happen to them?

10-4 Rev, I will get them from ya somewhere along the way. Ya can just throw them in w/ the left over staff hoodies if ya dont mind. :thumbup:

I have the following -

1 pair boots, size 10. Found in the campground behind where Tylers truck was parked.

1 pair work gloves.

Rev

Rev,

those boots are mine.
throw them away please.
damn things were not water proof.
thanks

BOB

One camping chair. Collapsible. Green.

One plastic bottle. Red. By smell appears to contain whiskey and coke. Considerably more whiskey than coke.

Will not ship bottle with existing contents due to USPS rules. Willing to hang on to it until WF11, the alcohol should preserve it.

IMG00048-20100308-2047.jpg

Back