• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transformers: Revenge of the fallen

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Just got home from the midnight showing. Overall, great movie. Kind of long (2.5 hours) but its got a lot of laughs, action, bolder language, and some robot genitalia. I enjoyed every minute of it. Meagan Fox's first pose is.......... mind blowing. Not to mention Bumblebee is one sexy Camaro.

Seeing it on I-MAX this Saturday!

Well worth the $2 for the ticket to see it here in town. :thumbup:

I saw the midnight show aswell..

Freakin awesome.

Megan Fox is still insanely hot.

Just got home from the midnight showing. Overall, great movie. Kind of long (2.5 hours) but its got a lot of laughs, action, bolder language, and some robot genitalia. I enjoyed every minute of it. Meagan Fox's first pose is.......... mind blowing. Not to mention Bumblebee is one sexy Camaro.

Her first pose was awesome.. Even the chick I went with was like "DAYYYUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Gotta say I really enjoy a good the position she was in just to airbrush something on the motorcycles gas tank. Also think the 'twins' we're pretty funny.

All you need to know is that you should watch it.

You guys have to be kidding me. This is the biggest pile of shat I've seen in some time. I wasn't sure about it when I saw it Sunday morning, but watching it again during the press screening last night confirmed that its terrible.

Bad acting, bad cliche'd lines, bad story line.

Yes! I think it was a very good way to start a movie.
If they could have only done away with all the CGI and had 2.5 hr of Megan Fox prancing around,....

It could have been so much better,....

Well worth the $2 for the ticket to see it here in town. :thumbup:

2$?!? Wtf? I wish it was only 2 $ instead of 10$ here

2$?!? Wtf? I wish it was only 2 $ instead of 10$ here

Yep $2 for the midnight showing and any other showing. I don't know how or why, but IMHO the old theatre is worth it.

Back