• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4x4 front bumper

I ran their front bumper from '98 to '04 and loved it (replaced it earlier this year with a new prototype rock bumper by them). For the money it's hard to beat. I'd highly recommend going with their tapered bumper though. It costs a little more, but the outer shell is made of 3/16" vs 1/8" like their regular ones, and it's got the corners cut up for more clearance.

i have the front bumper and love it! i just dropped a warn xd9000i in it 2 weeks ago and it looks great and has taken a few good hits on the rocks.

I love mine! After doing alot of research, I firgured it was the best bumper for the price. But if you are goining to do some serious climbing you might want to go with a bumper that gives you a more drastic approach angle.
Here a pic
c4x4frnt.jpg

I'm pretty happy with mine, I bought it second hand and the previous owner definately put it through it's paces, as have I, and it's still solid as ever. The light bar is a custom-made piece by the previous owner, I found it to be a pretty cool addition. I'm going to be adding a small hoop/stinger onto it pretty soon here to protect my winch, lights, grille and hood.

P1010317.JPG

Back