• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 13th -15th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Since TTC has been cancelled, i've got some vacation to burn and some wheelin to do. Figure it might be time for a North / South TSF get together

:party:

I am planning on showing up thursday to grab a camping spot, then camping and wheelin till Sunday.

Ill post up more details as we get a bit closer. Camping location will probably be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice type of thing incase they are full. But I'm thinking Lyda, or Browns Camp.

I think I might? I have a thing in town Sunday morning but no reason I can't come out Thursday and wheel a bit anyway.

I will probably be there late on the 12th. I may have to take a trip to Japan, and wouldn't get back until that morning. I may need some time for a nap and what not.

Hopefully the trip will be the first week in august, and I will be there that morning.

I vote for Browns Camp.

I will try for browns first... but it is usually full, so Lyda will be 2nd on the list.

any suggestions for 3rd ? there is a spur off the road accross from south fork road that we have used before... it is free and will support a semi-large group ?

I guess I'll probably go too... as long as we can get at least one good night run in. I'm thinking FB5 all the way up to Saddle Up. :cool:

I might be down for this as well.
What sort of trails do you plan/intend on running?

Now that's it's summer the conditions have totally changed since May. Traction really isn't an issue, and now is the time to just have fun and run some cool lines.

Aright. I would love to try a night run for sure!!! Dustin you've seen my rig i havent done anything to it since noobfest. But is it going to be a hinderence as far ad holdin the group up at all? And unfortunately its still my dd so less damage the better lol still dont have sliders either :( soon!!!

It will be dry enough out that traction won't be an issue. That being said you can take as easy or as hard of lines you want... and there are always bypasses for the stuff you may want to avoid in a stocker. For the most part body damage will not be an issue.

Well my jeep has a RE 5.5 Short Arm kit on it with 33's. So really my main concern is axle clearance on some of the harder stuff. But not matter what the case COUNT ME IN!!! :) I need to learn more of my rig's capabilities anyways lol. And to test out the stroker some more on the trails :)

I might try to be there for a day run, but count me in for the night run I love night run's. I have other stuff going on that weekyend so I will have to be home the other day's. Please post up when you figure out what night you want to do it so I can plan.

Boo :banghead:

I'm going to be drunk at a buddies bachelor party all weekend.

If I can get me rig dialed back in I might be interested. How would my little Jeep on 32's do on the trails you plan to run? I know very little of TSF...

If I can get me rig dialed back in I might be interested. How would my little Jeep on 32's do on the trails you plan to run? I know very little of TSF...

Dustin did it Open/Open on 30s? for a long time.

Back