• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Don't Fear The Jeeper" Offroad Show: 8/8

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Cross post from Piston's Wild.

DFTJOffroadEvent.jpg

Local offroad show to help raise money for the Yacolt Burn ORV project. If anyone is interested in attending, check out the following link to register.

http://dickhannahdealerships.com/jeeper/offroadshow.php

I'm going to try and make it for a few hours, and hope to see some others out there as well. Should be a good time. :thumbup:

Pre register complete gonna go, See ya all there. It will be a blast!

PS.(i hate dick hanna though)

I dont know them but Im giving them props for sure on this show. 100% of the proceeds is going to our new trail system up in the Yacolt Burn, so if you are going just keep that in mind that all the money you spend for entry, raffles, etc is going directly to "YOUR" trails!

I think that's a win win, bummer I wont be making it though.

Registered.

I dont know them but Im giving them props for sure on this show. 100% of the proceeds is going to our new trail system up in the Yacolt Burn, so if you are going just keep that in mind that all the money you spend for entry, raffles, etc is going directly to "YOUR" trails!

I think that's a win win, bummer I wont be making it though.

for sure it is thats why im gonna go.... thats also why i joined the piston wild forum so i could keep up to speed on whats going on.

Is it supposed to be like a car show or something?

Am I registering and then supposed to show up and park my rig for people to look at?

Yep its a show but 4x4's instead of hot rods. Good time to check out what others have done to there rigs, and to get ideas. Bring some extra scratch for raffle prizes.

Sounds like this would be a good weekend for camping at TSF and doing a Convoy across the rive Sunday morning.

Back