• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run!

josefxj97

NAXJA Forum User
FUN RUN!!
At Evans Creek ORV Park

Put on By: Rednecks & Rug-Rats

July 24, 2010

FIRST JEEP OUT AT 9:00 AM

LAST JEEP OUT AT 12:00 PM

Cash Prizes, Door Prizes, Raffles and a lot more

Fun!
Prizes will be awarded at approximately 4:30 pm, Must be present to win!
(Need not to be present for THE BIG RAFFLE ONLY)
Camping and restrooms available at the Campground

Canned Food drive @ Chevron Argo’s Burnett Store
Get a SMALL Raffle ticket for Food donation of 2 or more cans per person

Northwest Forest Pass Is Required
Available at US Forest service, Burnett Store and Wilkeson Store

there are a few XJ's meeting Sat morn at the Fred Meyer parking lot in Bonney Lake, near the gas pumps. be there at 7:30am, the group will be leaving at 8am to head up to Evans. hope to see some of you guys there.

How was the run today?

it was a great run. had a big turn out. the trails were dry and easy. early in the day, on the 102 trail, a late model Toyota pickup caught on fire. lots of damage, made for a really slow start for the day. had a good size group of XJ's out there, won some good raffle prizes. i will try to post a couple of pics later.

it was a great run. had a big turn out. the trails were dry and easy. early in the day, on the 102 trail, a late model Toyota pickup caught on fire. lots of damage, made for a really slow start for the day. had a good size group of XJ's out there, won some good raffle prizes. i will try to post a couple of pics later.

I was told my "little" TJ couldn't pull the toyota. Not only did I pull it, I pulled it a long ass ways all the way off the trail. Good times, it was a fun day. Super hot but fun.

I was told my "little" TJ couldn't pull the toyota. Not only did I pull it, I pulled it a long ass ways all the way off the trail. Good times, it was a fun day. Super hot but fun.

OK Nick, I was surprised to see your TJ pull that Toyota. I did not know you had a damn supercharger on that thing ("flex is over rated"). That Toy was in decent shape before he caught on fire, didnt look to good after you got done towing him though. I want a supercharger now.....:eyes:

For some reason I only got 1 pic all day.

PokerRun2010.jpg

Back