• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for project MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a MJ for a project. Don't care if the engine's blown, trans is shot, or both have been removed and just a rolling chassis. Looking for around $500 or cheaper if possible as long as the bed and rear half of frame is in good condition that's all I need, so if it's got major front end damage as long as back part of cab and bed is good let me know. I'm keeping my eye's on craigslist for anything in the price range and close. If I find something or if someone's selling one I would let anyone on here have the front and mid stiffeys I've got in trade for picking it up and bringing it to me as i don't have a trailer to haul with. So just keep your eyes and ears open for me and let me know thanks.

talk to Shortxjdoug .. he has an 89 with a blown engine .. 2wd long bed.. with an auto on shifter...

mark

$1000 can get you my buddies MJ with a bad tranny and blown motor. its got a 4" lift and abunch of new stuff. its here in texas, but i'll drag it to the GA/TN border for the headlights and the wheels and tires off it.

Do a search for "Comanche" on the Nashville Craigslist classifieds.

There is at least 1 or 2 in the Franklin/Brentwood area...

yah I'm talking to the person in franklin with the silver mj for $500 back in april. if they take the offer is there anyone that would help me pick it up in trade for the stiffeners?

I wish I could help you haul it home, but I don't have a trailer or a tow rig! (n)

Good luck...

I've got a trailer but no truck to pull it with.

Well I might be getting the one in franklin if I do is there anyone on here that needs some mj parts from the doors forward or an engine/trans?

Unfortunately that's the end I'm going to be keeping from the windshield all the way to the rear bumper. However the entire front will be up for grabs. The one I'm looking at is a 4.0 manual 4x4, will probably keep trans case but engine, trans, harness, dash will be available.

What color dash?

Not sure yet on interior color as the only pics available were exterior pics. When I get it and get it back home I'll snap a few pics and post up what's available.

Thanks.

Got the project mj home yesterday evening and want to say thanks to TRT for helping me pick it up and bring it back. Will post up a new thread with details of what's available from the mj.

Good luck with your new project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back