• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Don't Fear The Jeeper" Offroad Show: 8/8

I'm going to be there. This is a great cause we (Pistons Wild) have been working on these trails for some time and this will be a great supporter. Thanks to all in advance who are coming it will make quite a difference.

ill show up, without the jeep though.

I just realized I never registered for this. :doh:

Hope to see a real good turn out for this on Sunday. Just remember it's for a really great cause. It's not everyday you here about a brand new 4x4 trail system opening up.

Dustin, Rod.. Isn't that jeep on the flyer the one that busted a U-bolt on waterfall when we were up there a couple weeks ago..

I just noticed that.

Has anyone seen a schedule of events. I was looking around but didn't see anything.

Dustin, Rod.. Isn't that jeep on the flyer the one that busted a U-bolt on waterfall when we were up there a couple weeks ago..

I just noticed that.

Has anyone seen a schedule of events. I was looking around but didn't see anything.

Yep, that was Brian and his Jeep we saw out there, which coincidentally is the same person putting this show on.

I haven't seen a schedule of events posted anywhere, but I imagine they will be running the RTI (30 deg) throughout the day. Then the auction, competitions, and trophy presentation the later half.

Back