• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail run this week...?

rj454

NAXJA Forum User
:variety: This was also posted in "Unofficial Trail-Runs"; hope to get a response here. :sure:

I need to trail-test my XJ; it'll be the first time out since I bought it in Nov. The weather's gonna be nice all week and the weekend too. I'm game any day after Wed. If anyone in the Front Range wants to get together for a trail in the lower elevations; PM or Yahoo or email me. I'm jonesing for the trail-
RJ

crjeeper and I are planning a run on Thurs or Fri (3/18 or 3/19), something mild to test new jeep/mods, lower elevations to avoid too much snow. Anybody interested? :dunno: Any trail suggestions?

rj454 said:
:variety: This was also posted in "Unofficial Trail-Runs"; hope to get a response here. :sure:

I need to trail-test my XJ; it'll be the first time out since I bought it in Nov. The weather's gonna be nice all week and the weekend too. I'm game any day after Wed. If anyone in the Front Range wants to get together for a trail in the lower elevations; PM or Yahoo or email me. I'm jonesing for the trail-
RJ

crjeeper and I are planning a run on Thurs or Fri (3/18 or 3/19), something mild to test new jeep/mods, lower elevations to avoid too much snow. Anybody interested? :dunno: Any trail suggestions?

crjeeper WAS planning a run......just got booked to Atlanta on Thurs afternoon. thanks boss.......
:twak: maybe next thurs........

Back