• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking Brake Warning Lamp

Black1990jeep

NAXJA Forum User
For my 1990 XJ there are some warning lights to the left of the gage cluster. One of the warning lights is for the parking brake, I want to put in very bright LED bulbs here. I dont know what type of lamps are used here.

Will someone please provide the type number of these lights? Id like to get the replacement LED bulbs in hand before I open up the dash.

I am considering something like these, if they are the correct type...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SW3KTE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=A3HXA2TOVRIK8P&psc=1

Thanks!

Can someone supply the bulb type for this application? The linked superbright led website lists three different bulb types for the instrument panel. Which type for the left side warning lamps?

Thanks!

Can someone supply the bulb type for this application? The linked superbright led website lists three different bulb types for the instrument panel. Which type for the left side warning lamps?

Thanks!

you specify the year of your rig? I have a different dash, so no help....

Your XJ's Owners Manual should have all the bulbs parts numbers listed.
Checking Rock Auto, it shows more than one bulb type being used, you may have to pull the cluster and see for yourself if no one with a 1990 jumps in with the correct number.
You are going to have to pull the cluster anyway.

Back