• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A HUGE Thanks...

No problem Dennis let me know when you get the t-case back and I will help however I can.
Thanks again for all your help the last couple of days.

just attempting to return the favor.

let me know when its time for the re-intall!

LOL, Thanks for your help, I will post up when I get the TC back and schedule another work party.

It was nice to see everyone and a couple new faces again.

Dean, what are we doing tomorrow :laugh:

I got a starter to put in, and change out the interior on the '95, watch some football.............oh and drink some beer.

Feel free to stop by!

I got to drink some beer,put a starter in, change out the interior on the '95,.............oh and watch some football

Feel free to stop by!

fixed....

you need to get your priorities straight :D

Yes thanks ALOT guys. Appreciate the sevice hugely. Hopefully the case will go in easier than it came out.

Sorry I could not make it, ended up helping my dad in the yard, and making a two truck dump run :(. Hopeing to make it to the next one.

Peace
ted

No worries, in the matter of a couple of hours it was out and determined that we figured out that tim knows how to keep his hands warm, of course one at a time.:anon:

Back