• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out an 89 XJ

kccherokees

NAXJA Forum User
Im buying a new Jeep and my 89 isnt worth selling, so Im parting it out. The engine is in good cond. but it needs a new crank and oil pump, Im pretty sure thats all it needs done with it. If you need any susp, inter parts. Its an 89 Pioneer 4.0 auto, it has 140,000 miles on it. Email me if ya need anything, [email protected]. Its been in a wreck so the front bumper and pass fender is banged up.

http://community.webshots.com/user/jeep_n_samurai

Heres the pics of it. Has no pin stripe now, took it off.

I am located in KC. It runs but not good, the oil pressure drops to about 12 after a while and it knocks (new crank and oil pump) It was rebuilt this summer and it has a Comp Cam in it dont have the spec though, have the stickr! ha I would sell as is if you want it. It has MORE Motor Mounts and Accel Spark plug wires, new alt and startr as of a month ago, have recite to prove it. My machanic said if I dont replace those things soon then it would throw a rod or something. It also has removable doors up front, o yea and no power. The NSS has been bypassd (grounded). So if you want it... email me, I have no idea on a price, prob pretty cheap though.

Thanks Chris

i need an antenna and the coax wire along with the mounting hardware. I hate my broken motorized one.

Do you have a female selt belt receptacle? Like the one for the back seat in the middle?
Do you have gauges or idiot lights? If you have gauges, I would like the temp sender off of the engine block

Thanks

Wade

I need outside mirrors, both sides. Would prefer power,but manual will do. email me [email protected]

what color interior? does it have power windows? if so i need 2 windo motors.

i have a 90 laredo with a 4.0 and aw4 auto trans. i need these parts, if you have any please let me know...if you could, give me a price shipped...75670

knock sensor
coolant sensor - the one that mounts on the head....i have guages also, not the lights.
throttle cable
idler pulley
crank position sensor

thanks
brian

Im sorry I havent replied to you all lately, I will email you and tell you if I have the parts or not as soon as I can. How ever I will not be able to ship these parts until Jan, I am transfering some of the parts to my new one. I am still driving it for the time beeing so I cant take off much of that stuff. I will email you though when I can ship them, if a problem just reply or email me! Thanks and sorry for the wait!

Chris

I need the door locks out of the front doors and rear hatch. (with key of course.) Please let me know if this is possible. Hopefully whoever wants the doors or rear hatch will use there own locks. Thanks, Chris.

PS I would aslo like the motor mounts if you pull the engine and the wires if they are in decent shape. Thanks.

Last edited:
cnflxj said:
I need the door locks out of the front doors and rear hatch. (with key of course.) Please let me know if this is possible. Hopefully whoever wants the doors or rear hatch will use there own locks. Thanks, Chris.

PS I would aslo like the motor mounts if you pull the engine and the wires if they are in decent shape. Thanks.

Dude, new motor mounts are like $22 each. Wires are cheap too. Why bother with used when they are most likely broken anyway.

It has MORE Motor Mounts as stated above, maybe that's why....................

-Mike L.

Just tryin' to help a fellow jeeper out. Besides, if I end up having to pay for shipping on the locks, the mounts shouldn't add that much. And if they're no good I'm sure he wouldn't sell them.

Back