• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Parts GARAGE SALE!!

xj4rocks

NAXJA Forum User
I need to clean out my garage (again) so i'm unloading parts that are just sitting around. Here's what I have.

***D35 housing. - Straight, no shafts, no brakes, but has a good set of 3.55 gears. $0 If you want it come take this thing.

***4.0 ltr Distributor from a 1991 XJ 4.0 - good mechanical condition, was pulled and replaced with non-ho distrib when I put my HO motor in. $35

***D30 Vaccum Disconnect shift fork - bought this to make into a cable accuated disconnect but never did. perfect for the conversion and is clean too, no all oily and scummy $15

***D30 unit bearing/hub - from a 1999 XJ with approx 25,000 miles. Was removed for a warn manual hub conversion. In GREAT shape. should give MANY miles of trouble free operation. $45

***(5) Aluminum Jeep Wheels - 5 spoke design. clear coat pretty beat up. some rims have rock rash great for a second set of wheels - cheaper than buying wagon wheels 15x7 $15 each

As I clean out my garage I'll add any other parts I find for sale. All prices are for the parts, shipping will be extra. If you wanna make a deal or trade let me know. email me at xj4rocks at excite.com

Last edited:
Cheropair said:
The wheels might be useful to me, but where are you??
profile says York, Pa.

Can you post pics of the wheels. I may be interested in the whole set or at least one other one if you part them out. Thanks, Chris.

Back