• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Dinner

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I was not able to reserve the Old City Park. I reserved the Rotary Park for Friday, October 9, 2015 from 5:00 to 8:00. It is located at 680 Millcreek Dr., which is about 2 blocks east of Canyonlands RV Campground. Yes, I know parking will be tight. There are three small lots and apparently parking at the old elementary school across the street.

The menu will be the same as last year (minus the steak and red wine). Fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans, and coleslaw. :party:Cost will be adults $12, children under 12 will be $6. Also, due to the fact that I stepped into the planning role only recently, there will be a limited or no raffle this year. Sorry.

Raffles are over rated. :) Thanks! Right next to Dan Mick, I'm sure Derek will love that. :roflmao:

National will make sure there are some things to give away as long as the package from sponsorship can get to SandySteve.

mac 'glad to see this coming together' gyvr

As per the post for from our "Fearless Leader" there will be prizes at the Friday night dinner. I have arranged with the City Market for fried chicken (mild and spicy) 2 kinds of potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw and water/soft drinks. There may be some other things, but I haven't decided what. With set-up time, expect the dinner to start at around 5:30 PM and the swag/prizes as soon as the dinner is done.

Please, please if you have not told me you plan on being at the Friday night dinner and won't be at the City Market Thursday morning post up now. I really need a final head count on Thursday morning. Thanks all.

Back