• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PIZZA Fest Swap Meet thread

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
Going to Pizza Fest? Then post up what ya wanna sell or watch ya looking for

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PIZZIA Fest Swap Meet thread

got a 97-01 XJ drivers side tail light-make offer
ARP flexplate bolts, new in package for a 4.0-make offer
31" Goddyear Wrangler GSA on Jeep wheel, some dry rot and uneven wear-FREE

not sure what else gotta dig up stuff

I gots:

RE Extreme duty trackbar and bracket with extra end for 6.5"+ of lift- $170
ZJ tow hooks with all new G8 hardware- $45
A bunch of other ZJ stuffs

Remind me to bring:
Olds reverse light assembly
anything else I owe people

I also have a set of 19 spline dana 44 stub shafts, don't recall exactly what app they fit but looking at this chart: http://77cj.littlekeylime.com/images/Dana44axleshafts_Ford.gif they are the 9 23/32" long ones, so basically any setup on the list past the first 4 major table sections. They are 4340 Yukons, the price I see on summit/wildhorses/ is $120 each (part number YA W38816), I'll take $200 for the pair.

Still have an HO flywheel for a 4.0 and a Sachs clutch disc, too, plus quite an assortment of stock length rubber brake lines. $50odd and $40odd on RockAuto respectively, I'll take $80, and say $30 for the full set of brake lines.

Looking for: a full set of spindles, bearings, hubs, rotors, calipers, caliper brackets, lockouts, etc (no knuckles or shafts needed) off an 8 lug dana 44. Parts don't need to be new, but do need to be in usable condition, especially the hubs, spindles, and caliper brackets.

Need to bring u joints for sir Patrick

Also have a set of tj mirrors

oh yeah. Still have a stack of dana 60s (ford balljoint high pinion, dodge pass side low pinion kingpin) and some 5-806 ujoints. $400obo ford 60, $600obo dodge 60, $90 for the 806s.

i have all the dumb shit i have posted already that nobody wants.

and EVERYTHING you need to convert a smallblock chevy to tbi fuel injection with some new and used parts.

I have a 30 spline d60 elocker.

A steering stablizer

Some lift bloccks that came off my 14b.
And maybe some other stuff too. Ill have to check when i get home.

i have all the dumb shit i have posted already that nobody wants.

and EVERYTHING you need to convert a smallblock chevy to tbi fuel injection with some new and used parts.

Im still gonna take those drive slugs (ill pm you the day before to remind you)

I did (thanks a ton btw), but I'm hoping I can find someone to trade stuff with who is looking for the same things I have and will be at chickenfest. Figured it was worth a try.

If not I'll probably buy those with some of the proceeds from selling this pile of stuff.

e: unless I get a deposit on the NV4500 tomorrow as planned, I'll have an NV4500 from behind a 5.9 V8 dodge gasser for sale too, 23 spline output shaft. $600 OBRO

Ooooh Ken, I want those stubs but I can't swing them now, I just bought a bunch of tools and I'm buying tires next week. Anything else you want in trade?

Ken any idea if that trans spline count will fit behind a 24 valve cummins?

Duh you said output shaft! Sorry.

Dubble edit. I did some reading on my phone and the gasser/diesel 4500s are alittle different

Last edited:
I have a set of WJ knuckles/spacers, as well as a stock WJ tie-rod/draglink setup. $75 for everything.

A pair of KC daylighters $50

Maybe other stuff?

hmmmmmm.

Got anything interesting? You know me, if it's reason to consider some other ill planned mod to my jeep, I'll let it sit in the yard for a while.

edit: Stefan, as far as I know it won't bolt up to a cummins without changing the bellhousing and input shaft, and it won't bolt to a diesel transfer case (29 spline input shaft on those) without significant mods either. It's basically not worth it unless you don't mind having a glass NV4500 instead of a glass chryco auto. It's fine behind a gasser or in a jeep, though.

Ken any idea if that trans spline count will fit behind a 24 valve cummins?

Duh you said output shaft! Sorry.

No...the 5.9L gas ones are 1-1/8" 10-spline, and the V-10/diesel ones are 1-1/4" 10-spline.

I do however have a diesel input shaft that someone can have for nothing if needed.

hmmmmmm.

Got anything interesting? You know me, if it's reason to consider some other ill planned mod to my jeep, I'll let it sit in the yard for a while.

edit: Stefan, as far as I know it won't bolt up to a cummins without changing the bellhousing and input shaft, and it won't bolt to a diesel transfer case (29 spline input shaft on those) without significant mods either. It's basically not worth it unless you don't mind having a glass NV4500 instead of a glass chryco auto. It's fine behind a gasser or in a jeep, though.

I really can't think of much now, which is odd because I have plenty of junk around haha. Still interested in that 14b?

Maybe, I gotta figure stuff out. Any idea what gears are in it btw? I think I asked you this before.

Back