• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Happy Birthday Ghost

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Have a good one... :kissyou: :yelclap: :cheers: :spin3: :party:

Heather got to it before I did.
:wave: :cheers: :party:

JnJ said:
Happy B day! You must be special, two B-Day post!

I am! One of the few, the proud, able to roll off the ramp at crawfords! LOL! TY guys! Going to atlanta Tomorrow or Sunday to see Caroline and get Ben his sleep study. I think if Andy got that winch pulled I'll go get it, if not maybe next week. If I don't do that maybe I'll see if I can roll the XJ off the hill bhind the shop! Just what you wanted some babbling old fool who cann't shut up! LoL! :wierd: :party:

Have a good one, man...you deserve it!!
Hey, the MJ's finally back home in VA and I might be heading in your direction...sort of....in a couple of weeks. Maybe if your at home I'll stop and buy you a beer, or several :)
Jeff

Happy birthday man...relive them college years with power drinking when you get back from Atlanta, I'll buy you a beer. Although since I'm 3,000 miles away I'll have to drink it for you.

GSequoia said:
Happy birthday man...relive them college years with power drinking when you get back from Atlanta, I'll buy you a beer. Although since I'm 3,000 miles away I'll have to drink it for you.

Ummm I'm not leaving till tomorrow or Sunday, he he he, Beer will be consumed tonight! :laugh3:

TY one and all!

I know I posted a ty on here but I dont see it!

Ghost said:
I know I posted a ty on here but I dont see it!

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....SO WHENS THE DRINKS HEADIN THIS WAY?:D

yea my ie is acking screwy. It was showing the thread b4 i posted on it... weird... hey sexy lady! Long time no see..... go to the SE chapter forum if you want to see why I have been such a stranger.

Back