• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late model parts

djrethoret

NAXJA Forum User
off my 99. a lot of stuff is smashed up from the accident but there are a lot of good parts and all the glass is good.

pics? that way we can see what might and might not be usable

Heres the pics guys:

167261_1590380526145_1434828136_31422066_2436485_n.jpg

166829_1590379086109_1434828136_31422062_654689_n.jpg

Tanker, Front clip should be good.

i just need the surrounding part. Not the grill or the light cover things. The piece that says jeep. Hopefully the fiberglass is still tact...

umm its a little beat up but repairable(fiberglass "ring" for the grill). thanks for helping with the pics sean. none of the lift components are currently available. i have to hang on to those parts until i get my next jeep. i will take all offers on engine, trans, components and electrical. tcase and driveshaft arent officially for sale but the right price is the right price. its got RE SYE and the driveshaft is very very nice and very expensive.

TEXT me anytime for any info you need. 480-455-8028. if you call me i probably wont answer because i will probably be at work, it is much easier to answer texts at my convenience.

ill take a couple good pics of the damage to that part tomorow. in all my pics it looks perfect

The actuator on passenger door lock actuator is broken on mine too along with driver side have been for a while. 150k on engine and trans

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

tcase and driveshaft arent officially for sale but the right price is the right price. its got RE SYE and the driveshaft is very very nice and very expensive.

So what would the right price be? lol

What color is the interior?

interior is dark grey. the doors im trying to get around 300 for the 2 fronts as whole doors but ill take any reasonable offer. make me an offer on the regulator.

Price on driverside female buckle part (piece that attaches by center console) and rear passenger side ceiling mounted seatbelt. Shipped to 83705

Also, if you decide to part the doors, would you sell just the mirrors?

I just want the metal to chop up and make rock doors. Part them out and I'll buy the shells...just need to have hinges and possibly mirrors.

Back