• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fun game to kill time....lots of time.

So I take it that the game is trying to get rid of your newly aquired computer virus, and it kills a lot of your time because it is so hard to get rid of?

Thanks for the warning doc

DrMoab said:
Thanks for the link.

Nothing worse then clicking a link from a member here and having my virus software go apeshit.
Your loss I suppose.

My software is up to date, and I just performed a full system scan on both comps...no hits.

Something else maybe?

Fergie said:
Your loss I suppose.

My software is up to date, and I just performed a full system scan on both comps...no hits.

Something else maybe?
Don't know. Everything was stable till I opened that link. Soon as I did my anti-virus software kicked in saying the link I opened was trying to download a virus and shut down my internet.

DrMoab said:
Don't know. Everything was stable till I opened that link. Soon as I did my anti-virus software kicked in saying the link I opened was trying to download a virus and shut down my internet.
Weird...I'll check the comp with some other programs, can't be too careful.

DrMoab said:
What do you use?

hmmm im still playing it should i be worried? oh wait nevermind thats right i dont give a rats goatse:gee:

thanks! fun game :D

Level 47.

The walls start moving at 40.

I'm giving up... For now.

Back