• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANK YOU(s)

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Goatman, Dave, Garry and Paul (and Andy).
Thanks for racing. I'd have felt really strange working with sponsors and wrenching on rigs without a race to follow it up. ;)

Willy51/Mike
You worked your ass off non stop. You did the work so Grant and I could look good. Afterwords, you cooked me dinner AND fixed my jeep. Thanks.

Farmer Matt, Kevin H
Thanks for the hotelling. ;)

Russ Pottenger
I put a lot of work into that stroker. You put a HELL of a lot of work into that stroker. It really moves, too. Thanks.

Jes
You're good to drink with. You owe me a control arm bolt. =)

Grant
I thought I knew what a pit safety was before I met you. ;)

Karstic, Mark
You had a great view, but you didn't get to see anything. Thanks for putting in the time to make sure the rest of us were not in the dark.

Rick, Bonnie
Food. Beer. Company. Even when you aren't at home, you're great hosts and good friends.

Ixnayxj
How did you drink beer for breakfast every day and still remain composed? My hat is off to you.

MattyJ
Good wheeling. Thanks for making sure I got off the trail. ;)

Kris Tholke
You were always there when a hand was needed. Thanks.

Vetteboy
Bout time you made to to the hammers. Come back soon.

Willy51/Mike
Seriously. I have to thank you twice.

BajaHID.com, Masterpull, Bishop and Buell, King, ORI, Rigwerks, JE Reel, Maxxis, PSC, Crow, CTM Racing, S&LW, RuffStuff Specialties
THANKS! Without great sponsors, this would have been more difficult and more expensive. ;)

Team Redbull, Trentfab
Thanks for stroking my ego.

Porch Puppy
Seriously. Do you ever get stressed? I've met houseplants who can't remain that calm. ;)

King of the Hammers 2009 was an amazing event. A wonderful team came together, and while I may not shout out to each and every person who contributed, I don't think it could have been pulled off without each and every one of you. Having a rig finish race was no small thing, and took the efforts and determination of everyone involved - not to mention some brass nuts on the part of the drivers and codrivers.

Lets do it again next year. I'll bring the hose clamps.

While it's hard to single out one person because EVERYBODY did such great work, if I was pressed to hand out an MVP award, it would have to go to Willys51/Mike. EVERY time I turned around (and many times when I was asleep or partying, or both), Mike was wrenching or elbow deep in 90 weight. Incredible effort.

:cheers:

-----Matt-----

Cal (and others), you have said it very well. I'll never know how to thank all of the people that really stepped up and made a contribution to Team NAXJA. A few of you worked your asses off, and I will be eternally grateful for your efforts and commitment.

I still want to write up my report of the race, and will soon. I just got home Monday afternoon and have been busy reading all the reports, unloading all the stuff, cleaning, cleaning, did I say cleaning?, and spending time with my sweet and very patient wife.

Glad we were able to help out and support Team NAXJA.

Too bad the old man and I couldn't make it down. I just dont see why my professors felt the need to bombard me with projects that week...:laugh3:

-Victor

Glad we were able to help out and support Team NAXJA.

Too bad the old man and I couldn't make it down. I just dont see why my professors felt the need to bombard me with projects that week...:laugh3:

-Victor

Next year we should try to make it down, I will skip class to go to the race. I would have this year but I probably would have failed all my classes.:(

-Alex

Back