• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much beer?

Never let it be said that Rick hasn't ponied up.........

I'll be procuring a few cases of Yuengling tomorrow.

I'll provide samples free of charge to NAXJA folk in exchange for a fair review...however 'skewed' it might be due to Rick's keg offerings. :D

Can't wait til Wednesday.

All of my buddies from back East claim it is the nectar of the Gods. I have my doubts.

-----Matt-----

I have my HOPES!!!!

To say anything negative about Yuengling Lager around here is considered a form of sacrilege.

In all honesty, it's a good cheap beer. I bought two cases of 24 for $18.59 each. I think the scarcity out West is part of the allure, and I don't think you'll be disappointed in it as a lager, but I wouldn't put it up against Stone by any stretch.

Which is why I'm also bringing a case of Hop Devil IPA from the Victory Brewing Co. in Downington, PA (right near Andy in PA's place). I've had very few IPA's that I like better (Lost Coast brewing and Stone are two that come to mind :rolleyes: ) but it's a very fine east coast offering.

Yuengling is great beer.
I wish we could get that and other Mid-West blue collar beer out here like Old Style.

Jes, you like *OLD STYLE*????? I'm used to calling that Old Swill.

Of course, it could be worse. You could like Hamm's.

I love beer, I'm not a beer snob.
Can't say that I've had a Hamms in decades, don't even know what the can looks like.

Yuengling is great beer.
I wish we could get that and other Mid-West blue collar beer out here like Old Style.

agree. I had my first Yuengling draft in Key West a couple of weeks ago.

Excellent!

My jeep and beer are somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania right now. Hopefully all will work out and we'll have a synchronized arrival on the lakebed Wednesday evening. :)

Back