• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your stash.....

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
I was cleanin out the garage today, and thought I'd take some pictures and organize all my parts.

Lets see what ya'll have stashed away in your garage. Heres mine.

IMGP2136.jpg

IMGP2135.jpg

IMGP2134.jpg

Avanteone said:
Sorry, running a little low on parts... haven't bought many parts rigs lately :)

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

hahahaahahahahaha

John

The Important question: Is that the shop or your home garage?

OMG!!!! You've got what I've been looking for for like, forever!!!! How much for the "Turbo Power" windshield washer jug!!!!:laugh2: :roflmao:
Seriously, that Aussie box, is it empty? If it isn't, What's it fit?

zukkev said:
OMG!!!! You've got what I've been looking for for like, forever!!!! How much for the "Turbo Power" windshield washer jug!!!!:laugh2: :roflmao:
Seriously, that Aussie box, is it empty? If it isn't, What's it fit?

Judging by the picture I would say there is an Aussie for an 8.8

CanMan said:
They got a Detroit installed in it.

That Aussie box is actually a new one. We have an used Lockright. Like Canman said, he got a Detroit (the guy won our complete 8.8 axle giveaway last year @ PNWJeep's Meet and Greet) so he upgraded :)

John

(and yes, that's the shop, not my home garage)

techshooter02 said:
wish i had that much stuff in my garage...geeesss:wow:

Really? I've been trying to get rid of my old stuff. Takers are slow though on boat-anchor shit like a D35. I did get rid of my stock coils and leafs and steering links, though. Anyone need some free UCAs, LCAs, track bar and D35, hit me up!

haha i need the following ...

rear windshield wiper arm.
3" lift springs
that a D35 locker?
both side mirrors..

whataya got and whataya want:rtm:

Back