• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sneak peak

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Here is a sneak peak of what I've been doing for the last month
157924944HkiCZd_ph.jpg

wow, as a fellow MJ owner, that is frickin sweet! (by the way everyone, i had to copy and paste the URL from the properties in order to see it)

looks like the air shox are really far extended though... what travel are they and is that ride height?

Had to do the same thing.........here:

157924944HkiCZd_ph.jpg

Lookin' good, Led. I'm getting real jealous of these cool tubed MJ's. I looked for one for two years, then found one a year ago, but I don't have the time or resources to build it. So, it's sitting in the back of my yard with a blown head gasket........basically a spare Jeep if anything really bad ever happens to mine.

Maybe I'll win the Lotto or something..........

:)

yours didn't work either g-man

people are just gonna have to cut-n-paste, but it's worth it.

you must have hacked my computer or something, becasue that's almost IDENTICAL to what i've drawn up in CAD for what i'd like to one day do to my MJ

Funny, now his works for me, and mine works. :huh:

Wow Led! I like it. Is this the replacement for the Short Bus or a customer vehicle?

This is mine, the short bus is just a body and motor and scrap axles now. that Is ride hieght but the rear shocks are getting redone. Had to make it taller than originaly plan as I cam accross some 37s. The shocks are 14" travel Fox air overs. I should have pics of the front exo tonight. Goatman you got no excuses 5 weeks ago that was a 2wd longbed!!

Dang you guys, you are really making me want a manche!!!!

Hopefully we can get it done this weekend and test it out at Indy.Lots of late nights and long weekends wrenchin on this but it's been worth it.Cant wait until it's on the trail.
Jeff

We just loaded the MJ up on the trailer and taking it from my shop to Led's ~ more pictures in camera...don't know if I'll get them uploaded tonight. We spent most of the time diagnosing the freakin' fuel pump crap. :mad:

Led said:
This is mine, the short bus is just a body and motor and scrap axles now. that Is ride hieght but the rear shocks are getting redone. Had to make it taller than originaly plan as I cam accross some 37s. The shocks are 14" travel Fox air overs. I should have pics of the front exo tonight. Goatman you got no excuses 5 weeks ago that was a 2wd longbed!!

Problem for me is money for parts........and time. If mine ever gets totalled, the parts will come off pronto onto the MJ. :)

To some degree, it would be sad to chop my MJ, it's very, very clean.........but, priorities are priorities.

:D

Back