• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

JR, that sounds pretty slick. I never got around to it on the old jeep but id love to wire it up to use the tail lights for flat towing, and I guess itd be good to tap into it for trailer towing as well. Cant have too many lights

Closing on both houses on the 2nd...

mac 'guess this is really happening' gyvr

Awesome!

A co-worker of mine mentioned is looking to get rid of a 98 5.9 zj in cincinnati to downsize his auto fleet as he gets ready to retire. It stock or pretty close to stock. If anyone is interested I can pass along his contact info in a pm.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

A co-worker of mine mentioned is looking to get rid of a 98 5.9 zj in cincinnati to downsize his auto fleet as he gets ready to retire. It stock or pretty close to stock. If anyone is interested I can pass along his contact info in a pm.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

How much? What color?

Come on Jim give us the deets

We've done a bit more landscaping, added bushes, trees, cacti, and of course, more rocks

8b1d4a76c3f3969699e0784ae3c54696.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

John so if we got an aerial shot would we see a giant penis outlined by rocks? If not, please get back to work.

John so if we got an aerial shot would we see a giant penis outlined by rocks? If not, please get back to work.

Lmao

mac ‘have drone, will travel’ gyvr

If you really want to see a giant penis, that could be arranged without moving a bunch of rocks...

Don't fall for it. He is just going to show you an average penis. But on a midget so it looks giant.

Nominations are up for NAXJA national elections in the members forum and in this forum for MWC positions.

mac 'volunteer yourself' gyvr

Back