• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

jdogg4

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. I'm back from the Dead. it's been like 3 years since I was last on.
Got some reading to catch up on.

The Jeep world has been harsh to me and my XJ the wifes XJ.
We ended up buying her a 2013 JKU and researching lifts for that thing.

You know you married well when you buy her a jeep and she says it looks funny and needs a lift.

Her Red 98 has lived a good life but will be needing a new home soon. more to come on that later.

The headache has been my 2001 XJ had issues and then sat for a year. Spent the last weekend working on it and got it running. purrrrrs like a kitten.
I'll find out if it will pass emissions next weekend or not.

Health and work have kept me from my hobbies a bit, but hope to get back into the saddle this spring.

Welcome home Jeremy! :)

I've noticed the chat is slim to non existing really. Kind of bummed. I have all kinds of Jeep stuff to put up for sale and no one to buy it now.
I was tempting the idea of selling my jeep but after starting it up and listening to it run. I was like YEP gotta get it back on the road.
The wife's wagon has to go. Taking up garage space and more issues than i want to address. Might just sell the new tires and toss in the jeep for free deal. HAHAHAHA

Welcome back, didn't miss much. I don't own anything Jeep anymore, Troy has probably been through 10+ vehicles since you were last here and barely anyone posts anymore.

I still have my old 89 Toyota with over 314k miles, and last July I bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma. Just an SR5 but low miles and the price was right.
I needed a truck for work and it came with new 31 BFG AT/KO2's
Maybe looking at a little BB lift for it. The ride quality between the jeep and truck is crazy. I don't even know what all trails are open these days or the condition of them. Gotta figure out if I want to keep it going in the rock crawler or the more trails and camping direction.

How did the trailer come out?

How did the trailer come out?

Still sitting there on the side of my house. Haven't been able to do anything with it. Only thing that changed is that it's full of pop cans and one of the rubber side trim fell off. Gotta get the garage projects cleared out to fix the 2001 then the trailer. Still have the carpet frame insert deal.

Back